- Aggie Enterprise is a business transformation initiative to support a modern business environment.
- The new application, supported by Oracle Cloud Financials, provides functionality previously supported by multiple distinct systems and applications.
- The new Chart of Accounts creates consistency in accounting structure and practices, meeting UC Office of the President reporting requirements.
Aggie Enterprise is a multiyear initiative to optimize business processes and adopt a system to support our financial, planning and business operations.
Throughout the course of this project (2021-24), FOA Communications is working to raise awareness among the UC Davis budget, finance and business operations community about changes in technology and business processes.
FOA Communications is providing overall communications strategy, messaging and support, including a variety of collateral:
- Regular updates in The Spreadsheet
- Aggie Enterprise Change Network newsletters
- Website design and maintenance
- News articles and announcements
- Promotion and support for major events (e.g., town halls)
- Graphics and videos
- Templates (e.g., slide decks and handouts)
What’s Next for Aggie Enterprise
Aggie Enterprise is scheduled to go live on Jan. 1, 2024. Communications support is ongoing throughout the course of the project.
Special Thanks to Our Partners
FOA Communications is part of the Aggie Enterprise Change, Communications and Training (CCT) team, led by Office of Business Transformation Manager Erica Aichwalder. Special thanks to the CCT Team, Project Team, Change Network and Super Users for their ongoing communication and outreach efforts.
Teamwork makes the dream work! While numerous members of the FOA Communications team have contributed to the project, the core project team includes: