Participate in a UC Davis internship with the FOA department!
Finance, Operations and Administration (FOA) offers students the opportunity to receive targeted professional development while working in various capacities to support the Office of the Vice Chancellor. Interns support key campus initiatives and make significant contributions to the ongoing work of the division.
What will interns learn through their experience with FOA? Interns will be able to:
- Work in a professional office setting.
- Gain knowledge of campus-wide operational procedure as well as program specific administration.
- Work on projects related to UC Davis’ operational and administrative policy.
- Learn about applied executive leadership in the context of higher education through firsthand exposure.
- Receive targeted mentorship from UC Davis professionals and executives.
- Learn professional communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.