Synchronize furniture procurement options and procedures to generate additional savings.
The Furniture Procurement initiative seeks to streamline furniture procurement procedures to help drive deeper discounts while improving the customer experience. Currently, furniture can be procured via three different units (and a fourth at the Health System), all of which predominately leverage the existing UC-wide Steelcase furniture contract. Developing common furniture purchase procedures and options based on customer needs will help capture additional discounts, establish vendor performance standards, and bundle purchases, all of which will drive deeper discounts.
- Executive Sponsor: Tim Maguire, Chief Procurement Officer, Accounting & Financial Services
- Project Champion: Mike Morgan, Associate Director, Procurement
- Project Manager: Tracie Mennenga, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Facilities MRO
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Maguire, Chief Procurement Officer, Accounting & Financial Services
- Hampton Sublett, Director, Office of Strategic Solutions, FOA
- Anissa Nachman, Director, Administrative Budget and Operations, BIA
- Phillip Lacey, Director, Distribution Services
- Mike Morgan, Associate Director, Procurement
- DCM Rep
- Student Housing Rep
- Additional members added as necessary