Maximize cash incentives from credit card incentive programs.
The Card Program initiative seeks to fully harness the availability of existing incentive programs offered by credit card companies. This initiative will participate in a system-wide effort to solicit the best prices possible from our procurement card program. By developing standards to more widely use sponsored card programs, it helps ensure that purchases made on behalf of the university also generate incentives back to the university.
- Executive Sponsor: Tim Maguire, Chief Procurement Officer, Accounting & Financial Services
- Project Champion: Hampton Sublett, Director, Office of Strategic Solutions, FOA
- Project Manager: Mike Kuhner, Manager, Accounts Payable and Travel Accounting
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Tim Maguire, Chief Procurement Officer, Accounting & Financial Services
- Hampton Sublett, Director, Office of Strategic Solutions, FOA
- Anissa Nachman, Director, Administrative Budget and Operations, BIA
- Laura Townsley, Finance Manager, Shared Service Center
- Vartan Vartkessian, Business Analyst, Procurement and Contracting Services
- Additional members added as necessary