There are several sources for high-quality, UC Davis photos to enhance presentations, websites and publications. The resources below are a preferred alternative to clip art or stock photos. In addition, please contact FOA Communications to inquire about finding and using photos from our growing FOA photography inventory.
UC Davis Strategic Communications provides photography information, guidance and resources for campus communicators.
- UC Davis Photo Database
- Tips and Best Practices for Powerful Photos
- Guidelines for Using Stock Photography
The photos on the following sites may be used by UC Davis staff for university internal communications. Photographers should be credited as required.
- UC Davis Photos – a versatile collection of photography provided by the Office of Strategic Communications for general use by campus communicators
- UC Davis Arboretum and Public Garden photostream – photos of staff and activities across administrative units
- FOA Communications Flickr Albums – portfolio photos and other images for view and download.